Apply on Company Website
Prudential Mortgage Capital Company is seeking a bright, motivated, and organized individual for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist position in its Arlington office. This individual will be part of team and will provide general administrative support and handle receptionist duties for the office. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide routine administrative support for managers and others as needed (including but not limited to answering telephone, sorting/distributing mail, accepting packages, typing, compiling meeting materials, photocopying, filing, vouchers, maintaining/ordering supplies.
- Maintains/arranges office appointment calendars and individual calendars on a daily basis.
- Meets/greets clients and office visitors
- Organize and handle registrations, hotel, and general travel arrangements for offsite meetings, conventions, conferences and seminars for multiple team members as needed.
- Prepare and submit vouchers to Accounts Payable for processing and reconcile any errors/discrepancies.
- Arrange, compile and assemble materials for staff meetings or client visits
- Enter and/or obtain loan data into/from the Company's business system (Loan Connect)
- Type correspondence as needed.
- Screen and respond to routine calls.
- Maintain trade association memberships and subscriptions.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Sort and distribute department mail and faxes.
- Establish rapport with staff members
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years practical business/administrative experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization required.
- Solid organizational skills required.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Strong initiative and good judgment a must.
- Attention to detail and prioritization skills needed.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints as needed.
- Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player.
- Willingness to take direction from various sources required.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.