Apply on Company Website
The Analyst, Structured Settlement Pricing & Modeling, is a new position that will be part of a team responsible for the pricing and modeling of Prudential's industry leading Structured Settlement business.
- In partnership with business leaders, determine and test optimal pricing strategies to balance competitiveness, growth and profitability.
- Provide timely and accurate pricing for Structured Settlement rate books, daily rates, and special quotes, to enable achievement of sales and profit target.
- Monitor assumptions and bid request results to identify trends and recommend changes.
- Provide pricing support of product development initiatives.
- Develop and maintain pricing metrics and ongoing evaluation of actual vs. pricing results.
- Assist with other non-Structured Settlement Prudential Retirement actuarial projects (in-force management, pension risk transfer and longevity reinsurance) as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with structured settlement, annuity or group pension products.
- Knowledge of longevity, mortality, interest-rate and credit risks.
- Superior technical skills and ability to understand complex quantitative concepts and models.
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with high quality standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work productively with internal and corporate business partners (product, actuarial, finance, treasurers).
- Advanced Excel, Visual Basic and related computer skills.