Apply on Company Website
Main Job Responsibilities Include:
- Gather, compile and distill web content management development objectives from internal and external business partners to inform short-range and long-range web content projects.
- Interface regularly with key business stakeholders/partners to assess existing campaigns and strategies and identify future web needs.
- Serve as a primary authority and administrator of an array of web content management systems and processes and maintain standard operating procedures and best practice documentation for routine and strategic web content operations.
- Serve as a liaison to monitor and provide guidance to business partners who share in the day-to-day web content management operations.
- Help to identify and communicate design specifications to web content producers across multiple media types.
- Perform QA testing on web content updates and regularly provide launch signoff.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of web content analytics programs
Additional responsibilities May Include:
- Participate in social media monitoring and engagement processes.
- Support webinar and virtual meeting planning and execution.
- Provide post-design manipulation and editing of web graphics and multi-media assets.
- 1-5 years experience with web content management platforms and processes,
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills are essential.
- Firm understanding of web user experience best practices for desktop, smart phone and tablet delivery
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency with web content management software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate strong project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency in editing html, css and xml and working in Microsoft Visio is strongly preferred
- Prior professional experience with web graphics, digital video editing software, and webinar management platforms is preferred.
- Experience with communications in financial services or another regulatory compliance focused-industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Prudential business and administrative procedures is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in marketing, communications or a related field of study.