Assoc Mgr, Community Resources Job Listing at Prudential in Newark, NJ (Job ID COM0003V)
Prudential has a long-standing commitment to directing financial and human resources to address critical social needs. Prudential’s Corporate Social Responsibility Department leads these efforts through its philanthropy, social investments, corporate contributions and employee engagement activities.
The Program Associate, reporting to the Program Director, will be responsible for the implementation and oversight of Prudential grant programs that support employee giving and volunteering for both domestic and international employees. The Program Associate will also assist the program team in developing and managing a corporate giving program of $30 million+ annually.
· Oversee grant distribution for Prudential’s matching gifts program, scholarship program, disaster response initiatives and volunteer grants program in collaboration with the corporate employee engagement team.
· Assess CSR best practices, updating workflows and processes and managing implementation of the above programs in partnership with grants management and employee engagement team.
· Manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance with contract deliverables and provision of quality services.
· Track grant budget and periodically reconcile it with parallel systems; work with grants management team to ensure accurate payment and accounting of grants.
· Support the development of communications and outreach strategy in collaboration with corporate volunteer and communications teams to promote the company’s community involvement programs both internally and externally, through the company’s website, intranet, press releases, etc.
· Assist the program staff with the development and implementation of outcomes metrics and measuring the impact of Prudential’s corporate giving portfolio.
· Assist in the preparation of Board docket materials reporting on program activities.
· Manage special projects (i.e. request for proposals, signature initiatives) as assigned by Program Director or Vice President.
· Assume additional administrative responsibilities related to the above and to other areas as needed.
· 2-3 years professional experience in the nonprofit or foundation sectors with a demonstrated proficiency working with grantees, program-related concepts, and grantmaking.
· Excellent technical skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and database (knowledge of Microsoft Office required and MircroEdge Gifts Alta a plus).
· Aptitude for organizing tasks, managing time, and prioritizing projects efficiently.
· Ability to be flexible, well-organized and self-sufficient.
· Strong writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
· High standards regarding accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to use experience and good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently with staff and adjust to changing priorities.
· Outstanding judgment, initiative, and drive.
· Some domestic travel (less than 10%) may be required.
· BA/BS required
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Newark, NJ