Associate Manager, Accounting Job Listing at Prudential in Newark, NJ
Responsibilities: The Associate Manager - Accounting is responsible for staff supervision and development of Investment and Regulatory Reporting accountants who prepare Statutory financial statements for Prudential and its subsidiaries.
Specific functions include:
· Reviewing and preparing general ledger entries for monthly Statutory market value adjustments.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
· 1-3 years supervisory experience, with additional 3+ years in investment accounting and reporting.
· PC skills with knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database applications.
· Ability to understand and analyze basic accounting principles and financial statements.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline oriented environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
· Knowledge of Statutory accounting for insurance company investments a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Woodbridge, NJ
Premium Auditor - Somerset, NJ
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Somerset, NJ
Director of Consolidations and Financial Systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Bridgewater, NJ
Locate this job: