Apply on Company Website
Under direction of the Customer Service Manager, responsible for all day-to-day pension administration operations.
- Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates workflow for call center, payment processing, participant maintenance, and/or quality review functions to meet operational requirements. Supervises a team of 10+ people; to include hiring, firing and performance management.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- Develops short/long-term customer service objectives and continuously monitors procedures.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
- Monitors calls through silent and side-by-side monitoring to ensure that performance and compliance standards are maintained.
- Completes weekly and monthly unit reporting requirements.
- 5 years experience in a customer service driven industry.
- 2+ years supervisory experience over a minimum of 5 to 7 people required. Financial services industry supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and personnel management skills.
- Customer focus and service orientation is essential.
- Exceptional client level interaction relationship building abilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization from line processors to senior executives.
- Ability to support, evaluate and drive change proposals.
- 2 or more years experience supervising inbound call center or other demand processing queue management preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to consistently exceed deliverables in a high volume production environment; must be able to manage workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess ability to work independently and within the team to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful, and able to exercise sound judgment
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office 2007 Suite (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- 4 year degree or 4 years of equivalent job experience required. MBA candidate strongly preferred.