Apply on Company Website
This position will report to the Manager within FSA Operations located in Newark, NJ. The successful candidate must be able to work well within a challenging fast-paced environment and be willing to be flexible (working weekends/holidays as needed once fully trained) to support our Global Infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities and functions for the day to day job include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the updating of procedures and control documents
- Assist in reviewing proofs and controls around our Financial Systems Architecture (FSA) environment
- Provide support for help desk, maintenance and scheduling requests
- Assist with the coordination of any Audit and/or Sarbanes Oxley related work
- Maintain Operational logs and tracking grids
- Provide production and Non production processing / operational support as needed by monitoring and escalating production errors / failures / warnings to appropriate System Support contacts timely for immediate resolution. (Oracle Concurrent Programs and Autosys.)
- Support other production and non production processing functions seamlessly
- Work with peers/business partners to resolve issues and effectively implement change
- 4 year degree or equivalent business experience
- Strong analysis skills.
- Communicate both written and orally with all levels of management
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills and visible positive attitude toward the job.
- Customer focus and organizational awareness.
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word.
- MS Project & Visio is a plus.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial Applications is a plus.