Apply on Company Website
- Acts as liaison between Operations, Business and Systems personnel to support units business needs through computer systems and/or policy administration rules.
- Represents user area in all systems enhancements/design activities and answers questions/resolves problems with systems user and/or Operations.
- Gathers client requirements for a business process change and communicates those terms to systems personnel and/or Operations.
- This position usually stresses knowledge of the business versus computer science.
- Programming is not required.
- This position typically reports to the business area, not Systems or Operations.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing user and/or Operations requests and conducts data-gathering interviews
- Documenting business specifications/rules
- Preparing and organizing background data to support work authorization requests
- Providing information to and resolving questions from user and/or Operations staff regarding department systems and/or policy administration rules
- Designing and implementing test for systems changes.
- Incumbents typically have 5 + years related experience and superior knowledge of the business functions of the clients
- Annuity / financial services industry knowledge required
- 2 or more years related experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Prudential supported systems (including inputs, screens, processing logic, and output as well as interface with the other systems) is preferred
- Demonstrated superior knowledge of the business functions and clients is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through change
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, escalation and follow up
- Strong collaboration skills with a passion for excellence and success required
- Demonstrated knowledge for how their organization's strategy directly relates to work responsibilities and aligns what they do accordingly
- Defines specific short-term and long-term goals/objectives to contribute to organizational success.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for shared goals; acts as a role model
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required
- College degree is strongly preferred