Director/Business Owner-CRM Applications Job Listing at Prudential in Hartford, CT
The Director/Business Owner - CRM Applications manages all aspects of the assigned business application(s) including developing a long term vision and strategy, gathering and reporting data on application usage and identifying functionality needs. This position will oversee operations management of the application(s), work to influence application usage throughout the organization and partner with other lines of business to identify and share best practices and utilization benefits. In order to be successful, the candidate must build relationships with and influence key stakeholders in the organization. Time will be spent 75% on business optimization activities such as process management and expanding application usage and 25% on technology focused activities, such as driving enhancements to application functionality and interaction with data warehouses. Core Responsibilities include:
· Develops/coordinates vision and multi-year strategy for application(s) managed
· Develops and manages annual operating plan, budget, expense tracking, road map and application scorecard(s).
· Represents interests of all business lines and functional units and ensures appropriate prioritization is addressed
· Works with vendor(s) to understand full application capabilities
· Partners closely with Technology to effectively support end state infrastructure design, including capturing of costs and benefits associated with the application(s)
· Create and manage documentation regarding application usage.
· Manages application related communications and ensures proper training and user support
· Understands all application features and desired project outcomes
· Coordinates with stakeholders, business experts, and analysts to develop enhancement requirements
· Ensures deliverables are met and accepts or rejects work results
· HR management of team that performs front and back office application support functions.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Hartford, CT
View similar jobs:
Connecticut Sun Blogger
On Her Game Sports - Hartford, CT
Sales and Marketing Brand Ambassador
Tessemae's All Natural - West Hartford, CT
Social Media Retail Executive (Full / Part Time) - South Windsor, CT
Big J Mart Stores, Inc. - South Windsor, CT
Locate this job: