Director, Business Review Job Listing at Prudential in Iselin, NJ
Prudential Retirement is seeking a leader to join the Defined Contribution Product Management team. This role will be specifically responsible for talent development and management of the Business Review team which supports the Total Retirement Solutions (TRS) organization. This team is responsible for conducting operational, system, service, and financial evaluations of new and existing plans for the purpose of identifying risks and opportunities in servicing potential new clients and in-force customers. In addition, the candidate will oversee the underwriting process which recommends the acceptance or dismissal of service offering exception requests from Sales prospects and existing clients.
The candidate will also cultivate a climate that values diversity and collaboration and provides strong career paths for associates. It is equally important that this candidate understands the needs of our clients, intermediaries and participants.
This role will report directly to the Director of DC Product Management. The position can be located in Woodbridge, NJ or Scranton, PA.
Lead a team of Business Reviewers across multiple sites toward a shared purpose-specifically, to review plan service requests in a way that increases client satisfaction and mitigates financial and business risks. Activities of the Business Review team include:
· Minimum of 7 years of related experience working in retirement services industry required. Underwriting experience preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years of proven management experience.
· Experience with Defined Contribution (corporate and tax-exempt) and Defined Benefit plans preferred.
· Strong collaboration skills required to work across Prudential Retirement to develop and execute strategies that align with business goals.
· Understanding of the needs of intermediaries, sponsors, participants.
· Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
· Courage and ability to challenge the status quo when appropriate; i.e. a change agent.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to engage across diverse disciplines and levels of the organization.
· Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
· Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict management skills.
· FINRA Series 6 & 26 licensing required within 120 days.
· Bachelors degree preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
First Data - Staten Island, NY
PJ10 - Project Manager
Kelly Services - Warren, NJ
McDonald's - Flemington, NJ
Locate this job: