Director, Process Management Job Listing at Prudential in Roseland, NJ
Prudential through The Office of Service member's Group Life Insurance (OSGLI) administers the Service member's Group Life Insurance program (SGLI). OSGLI is a self-contained, multi-functional operation responsible for meeting the unique needs of the military, veterans, their beneficiaries and families.
Prudential currently has an opening for a Director, Process Management in the OSGLI. The Director, Process Management reports to the Vice President, OSGLI Operations and is responsible for Life Claims and Contact Center operational aspects of the OSGLI organization. Responsibilities include:
· Define, plan and execute organizational goals and objectives.
· Oversee key department metrics and work with managers and/or supervisors to manage the organizations progress towards agreed upon standards.
· Oversee all aspect of performance management for Life Claims and Contact Center staff.
· Manage and lead members of cross functional teams.
· Anticipate and provide solutions to the organizations most complex business and operational issues.
· Actively track and communicate status for key initiatives
· Develop and deliver effective presentations to senior leaders
· Establish an in-depth understanding of the different needs of the client and maintain a close relationship with key client contacts.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Strong leadership, motivational and coaching skills
· Experience in Group Life Claims or Contact Center Management (5 years +)
· Awareness of Group Insurance and Industry best practices related to Life Claim and/or Contact Center Management
· Proactive issue identification and problem solving
· Ability to strategically contribute to department objectives
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
· Proven track record in Process Management
· Business analysis and process redesign skills
· Budget management and staff modeling experience
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Senior Project Manager
Kelly Services - Raritan, NJ
Store Management NY Staten Island
CVS Caremark - Staten Island, NY
Collection/Credit Management $18/hr
Kelly Services - Piscataway, NJ
Locate this job: