Apply on Company Website
Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in the development and execution of a comprehensive Total Retirement Services (TRS) Organizational Readiness Strategy. This position will report directly to the Vice President, TRS Client Experience and will partner closely with the TRS Client Experience work-stream leads and owners. This position will be responsible for developing and executing a structured approach to Organizational Readiness overseeing the alignment and execution of release planning across each of the work-streams and enterprise initiatives overall.
This role will enable the organization to effectively define and manage business outcomes, mitigate risk, assess organizational dynamics, improve decision-making, and develop the cultural agility that organizational change requires to deliver successful outcomes for associates, clients, and the business. The position will provide change release leadership and management to a team already engaged in the company's communications, training & development, and organization effectiveness disciplines.
As a member of the TRS Client Experience Team, provide leadership, guidance, and direction in the development and execution of the TRS Client Experience organizational readiness strategy:
- Review the transformation strategy and work-stream deliverables and working with the work-stream leads conduct a detailed stakeholder analysis to identify individual and organizational impacts, developmental needs, and business risks.
- Develop a organizational readiness process that provides for a comprehensive change release program to effectively plan, schedule, and execute the four fundamental change components; stakeholder management, communication, training and development, and organizational effectiveness across each of the work-streams. Work closely with functional owners and Process Integration Work-Stream Lead to coordinate activities.
- Manage the overall release calendar across each of these organizational readiness components working closely with enterprise Program Management and Strategic Planning to coordinate change management activities holistically, with an enterprise perspective.
- Serve as the central point of contact within the Client Experience Office for initiative planning, sequencing, and prioritization. Work closely with the Technology Liaison Office to identify opportunities to streamline priorities and consolidate resource needs across the business.
- Working closely with the Product and Client Engagement work-streams and executive sponsors, develop market readiness plans for effective launches of strategic initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across work-streams and with Risk and Compliance partners to develop and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Support the VP, TRS Client Experience with business management updates, scorecard reporting and governance processes.
- 10+ years experience in the retirement industry, with a good understanding of Defined Contribution business systems and service delivery models; strong understanding of Defined Benefit and Nonqualified business lines a plus.
- Strong experience in successfully delivering large transformation programs in the DC space. Demonstrated ability to manage change through an organization while building a positive work climate.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to collaborate, work and influence at all levels within an organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing business management processes and/or change release processes, and supporting tools.
- Experience in change management, specifically in the areas of communication, employee relations, learning and development, and overall organizational effectiveness is a plus.
- Strong positive leadership skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a team through a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and formal presentation).
- Willingness to travel 15-25% of the time to alternate locations.