Director, Strategy & Planning Job Listing at Prudential in Roseland, NJ
The Director, Strategy and Planning provides direct support to the Senior Vice President, Life and Voluntary Benefits by acting as a liaison with members of the leadership team, key constituents in Group Insurance and external business partners. The Director is responsible for conducting research and analysis related to business strategies, and participating in the strategic planning process. The incumbent must have a solid understanding of the business, the goals and objectives of the organization and the external industry.
This role partners with our leadership team to develop a communication strategy that ensures effective communication on a wide variety of business issues. This strategy would include the design of key meetings, i.e., monthly Life and Voluntary Benefits Strategic Business Unit meetings, semi-annual leadership off-sites, town halls and other employee engagement initiatives and messaging. The Director also responds to the Enterprise on requests for information about the Group Insurance business, and will assist in the preparation of materials needed for ongoing senior leadership team discussions on various topics.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills so that product strategy can be effectively communicated to internal and external stakeholders
· Experience interacting effectively with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders
· Proven results orientation
· Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally
· Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals
· Strong ability to influence and motivate others
This position is located in our Roseland, NJ headquarters.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Relationship Manager I
Chase - Iselin, NJ
Facilities Technician III - Avenel, NJ
Amazon - Avenel, NJ
Audible.com - Newark, NJ
Locate this job: