Apply on Company Website
eBusiness Release Specialist
The eBusiness Release Specialist serves as the lead managing go to market communications and training across all e-strategy projects. This position requires someone who is a strong team player who can work closely and collaboratively with individuals from a variety of departments across the organization.
Main job responsibilities include:
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate internal/external communications, training & rollout
- Identify the tools and channels for delivery
- Act as main point of contact for questions
- Support development of presentations and documentation
- Ensure request for proposals and demos are updated
- Reporting/tracking results to management
- Manage website compliance review process to ensure compliance adherence. This includes managing ongoing and new submissions reviews as well as coordinating any content updates as a result of these reviews.
- Serves as the e-Strategy lead managing smaller scale enhancements related to the following digital platforms: Participant Web (full site and mobile), Plan Sponsor Web and Sales Partner Web.
- Manage, maintain and be the key point of contact for e-Strategy artifacts for our digital platforms
This role can be based in Hartford, CT or Woodbridge, NJ.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Retirement or related industry with significant digital technology experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate strong project management skills
- Strong and attentive listening skills with the ability to analyze the situation and draw appropriate conclusions
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities
- Experience in business analysis and developing business requirements
- Strong knowledge of Prudential business and administrative procedures preferred
- Bachelor's degree required