Apply on Company Website
Prudential's Law Department seeks a skilled and highly motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to support two real estate transaction attorneys. The position is based in Madison, NJ.
A successful candidate for this position will provide administrative support including but not limited to the following:
- Extensive scheduling of meetings and handling meeting logistics, reservations, setting up conference calls, preparing meeting materials and other logistics scheduling meetings
- Manage principals' calendars and email
- Coordinate travel arrangements and preparing itineraries
- Prepare general expense and travel vouchers, and review the accuracy of submitted expense vouchers
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy files in accordance with our records retention policy
- Answer and screen telephone calls and responding to routine inquiries
- Screen, route and prioritize e-mails
- Maintain timekeeping, legal matter records and preparing reports in the Prudential Legal System (Tymetrix) as needed
- Process legal invoices via Tymetrix or paper
- Process conflict waivers
- Prepare outside counsel engagement letters
- Prepare documents in Word, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets in Excel
- Assist in the coordination of departmental projects
- Provide back-up support and coverage within the department
- The successful candidate will have at least five years of executive assistant experience supporting senior level executives.
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential information is a must
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, with quality results
- Demonstrated ability to make accurate and timely administrative judgments, while remaining professional under pressure
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Lotus Notes preferred
- Must be able to develop relationships with internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other administrative and professional staff.
- Work independently and manage his/her own workload (and the work of others) especially under tight time constraints.
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation.
- Must be willing to learn all Law Department systems, new technology and responsibilities as the needs arise.
- Knowledge of the Tymetrix a plus
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
- New Jersey Notary Public or willingness to become one
- Willing to grow within the position and direct one's own career and skills growth