Apply on Company Website
Law, Compliance and Global Business Ethics and Integrity (LCBE) in our Newark, New Jersey location has a vacancy for an Executive Administrative Assistant. The position will provide primary support to one Vice President and his Project Management Office (PMO) work group. The PMO team provides support to the Law, Compliance and Businesss Ethics (LCBE) organization.
General Job Requirements:
- Providing primary support for one Vice President and his work group team;
- Providing support for the Vice President's responsibilities related to business continuation and records management;
- Scheduling meetings and handling all meeting logistics (e.g., conference rooms, conference calls, preparing meeting materials, etc.);
- Typing and proofreading documents, correspondence, memoranda, and reports;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Wordand Microsoft PowerPoint presentations;
- Opening, routing and prioritizing incoming mail and other correspondence for principals;
- Answering and screening telephone calls;
- Organizing and maintaining files, Maintaining principals' calendars and providing an updated copy daily or as otherwise requested;
- Making travel and parking arrangements as needed;
- Preparing general and travel expense vouchers;
- Procuring office supplies;
- Identifying the need for and initiating administrative projects;
- Compiling and providing basic analysis of information as requested;
- Performing such other administrative services as may be deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Providing supplementary support for the broader LCBE work groups, if required;
- Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, dependability, and a high level of motivation.
- Five plus years of executive assistant or administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior proficiency at word-processing skills, specifically in the use of Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes.
- The successful candidate will have a professional disposition and should be able to work independently with little supervision, work under tight time constraints, and be able to prioritize his/her own work and the work of others for completion.
- The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to make precise, accurate and timely administrative judgments. The candidate must be flexible to work overtime when needed.
Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.