Apply on Company Website
This position will report to the Director-PMO & Department Administration in the Enterprise Services & Financial Systems Department in Newark, NJ. Work is varied and can include work on projects outside of normal job duties. The applicant will support multiple principals, in addition to providing backup support for the ESFS Department Vice President, and must be able to:
- Create presentations for principals using advanced software applications, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Apply rules and procedures, e.g., identify needs and initiate administrative projects.
- Draft responses for supervisor's review on routine correspondence.
- Screen calls and respond to routine and non-routine calls.
- Maintain calendars for principals.
- Schedule large and/or complex meetings with key customers, or high level executives.
- Working knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures for travel and expense
- Enter employee attendance records in PeopleSoft application.
- Coordinate all Security-related requests for the Department.
- Process all Procurement orders for the Department.
- Coordinate phone requests (line transfers, jack activation, phone upgrades) and maintain employee phone contact list for principal's area
- Coordinate machine maintenance required for network printers, Xerox, Copy/Scanners, and maintaining an inventory of equipment.
- Handle the Business Continuation and Records Management for the PMO Division.
- Process monthly/quarterly Vendor invoices for principal's area.
- Process employee expense reimbursements for principal's area.
- Provide backup support for the on-boarding, transfer, and resignation processes for associates joining/leaving the Department.
- Provide backup support for coordination of business travel reservations for Department.
- Perform general administrative responsibilities (filing, copying, etc.) for principals.
- A minimum of 3-5 years practical experience working for a senior executive or a team of senior executives.
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Can interact with all levels in an organization, internally and externally, with a calm and friendly attitude, especially when dealing with difficult situations.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, tight time constraints, and periodic high volume circumstances.
- Willingness and ability to take direction from various sources required.
- Proficiency with Lotus Notes preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.