Apply on Company Website
The Investment Risk Management team has a career opportunity for an Executive Assistant supporting a team of Risk Management professionals located in Newark, New Jersey. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide general administrative support (including but not limited to answering telephone, typing, compiling meeting materials, photocopying, filing, and maintaining/ordering supplies).
- Schedule large and/or complex meetings with key clients and senior executives.
- Organize and maintain calendars of the senior team members.
- Organize general travel arrangements.
- Prepare and submit vouchers to Accounts Payable for processing and reconcile any errors/discrepancies between vouchers and credit card bills.
- Compile and distribute materials for staff meetings.
- Prepare spreadsheets and/or PowerPoint presentations of moderate to significant complexity.
- Special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years practical business/administrative experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization required.
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Attention to detail and prioritization skills needed and ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints as needed.
- Strong partnering skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Lotus Notes preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.