Investment Analyst - Real Estate Job Listing at Prudential in Atlanta, GA
Prudential Mortgage Capital Company ("PMCC") is one of the nation's largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. Prudential Mortgage Capital Company originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential's General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
Prudential Mortgage Capital Company's FHA Division is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst, typically a three year assignment in the Prudential Investment Management Analyst Program. The position will be located in Atlanta and would report to a Principal in Originations.
· Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval and market research.
· Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan process, including initial structuring, package preparation, processing and closing.
· The successful candidate would assist with and gain exposure to the entire process of sourcing, underwriting and closing FHA loans.
Benefits of the Position:
The chosen candidate will benefit from a broad exposure to all aspects of Prudential's Agency lending business. Highlights include:
· Development of strong credit, underwriting, real estate and valuation skills.
· Development of deal structuring skills through interaction with clients, brokers, and Prudential Mortgage Capital Company's loan origination staff.
· Exposure to various multifamily and healthcare property types
· Exposure to FHA loan programs
· Bachelor's degree from a top undergraduate business, real estate, or related program. A concentration/major in Finance and/or Real Estate is preferred.
· Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
· Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to accurately manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a deal team.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Analytics Consultant 3
Wells Fargo - Atlanta, GA
Director, Asset Management
American Cancer Society - Atlanta, GA
Senior Financial Analyst - Duluth, KS
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Duluth, GA
Locate this job: