Junior Supervisor, OTC Derivatives Job Listing at Prudential in Newark, NJ
The Junior Supervisor, OTC Derivatives is responsible for direct supervision of a team of three while providing operational, research, and analytical support to the Prudential Fixed Income businesses for derivative products (i.e. OTC Derivatives & Exchange Traded Derivatives, Swaps, Futures, FX, and Options). This individual is responsible for increasing organizational capabilities by enhancing support models and focusing on talent management.
The team is responsible for providing trade confirmation and settlements support, verifying and instructing of principal & income payments and monitoring daily collateral activities with numerous counterparties. In addition, the team works closely with the Product Support team, portfolio managers, and broker dealers.
The Junior Supervisor, OTC Derivatives is expected to anticipate issues that may introduce risk, cause errors and adversely affect the ability to meet deadlines and take action to prevent the risk of occurrence. The Junior Supervisor, OTC Derivatives will also provide support to the team in solving problems and incorporating new processes to mitigate risk.
The Junior Supervisor, OTC Derivatives is expected to have knowledge of derivatives as well a minimum of three years supervisory or team lead experience.
· Derivative product knowledge
· Supervisory experience
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills
· Solid understanding & appreciation of business risk & operational controls
· Basic project management skills
· Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
· Strong desire to learn and develop others
· Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines.
· Self motivated & able to work within a team environment
· Able to absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intense environment
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office & business applications
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
ED - Business Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase - NJ, New Jersey
Secondary Marketing Control Lead / Product Control Mortgage Banking
Chase - NJ, New Jersey
Secondary Marketing Product Controller - NJ
Chase - NJ, New Jersey
Locate this job: