Manager, Customer Service Job Listing at Prudential in Portland, ME (Job ID DMS0005E)
This is a significant opportunity for a progressive customer service manager with proven experience and results in leading call center teams including staff development, employee engagement, and building lasting customer relationships. We are in need of a skilled problem-solver with experience in continuous process improvement methodologies. This opportunity requires a proven track record of improving customer satisfaction and driving a high performance culture.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
There are 2 Positions available: one located in Portland, Maine and one located in Roseland, NJ.
· Bachelor degree required; MBA or advanced education is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience managing call center process flow, average call time, call volume and high customer service levels required.
· Proven ability to motivate employees and create a culture that supports high employee morale; ability to inspire, motivate and engage associates at all
· levels of the organization
· Toward continuous quality improvement efforts.
· Experience leading front line supervisors preferred
· Proven leadership and change-management skills, team-orientated, and a proactive and optimistic management style.
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to solve complex problems and improve quality and service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of interacting with all levels of Prudential associates. Must have experience preparing, presenting, and communicating data to management teams.
· Positive, team-oriented attitude is a must.
· Flexibility and strong problem-solving and issues resolution skills.
· Ability to influence and implement change related to quality improvement.
· Ability to effectively communicate organizational objectives to associates and coordinate work efforts of others.
· Well versed in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must)
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills.
· Proven creativity and resourcefulness
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Portland, ME
View similar jobs:
The Judge Group - Freeport, ME
Sales and Operations Management Training Program
Penske - Scarborough, ME
First Tek - Portland, ME
Locate this job: