Manager, Graphic Design Job Listing at Prudential in Newark, NJ (Job ID DMS0008K)
The Manager, Graphic Design will be an important member of our Creative Services team and play a leadership role in creating memorable marketing communications to both internal (employees/executives) and external (consumers/brokers/insurance agents) audiences.
This person will work as a member of an integrated team that includes content developers, other graphic designers, account representatives, print production associates and the multiple business clients/executives.
The position is responsible for the creation of all visual design elements, including typography, visual concept, logo and icons for the print, internet and interactive platforms.
• Minimum of 4-year degree in Communication/Graphic Arts
• Minimum of seven years experience as a graphic designer in a corporate and/or agency creative environment
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and print/web production software, specifically in the ALL of the following: QuarkXpress, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Dreamweaver
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies with coding as it applies to web design such as HTML, Dreamweaver and After Effects, with knowledge of web site structure and functionality
• Ability to create superior, original designs for print and web with a solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for delivery of projects on time and within the given budget
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media
• Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Responsible for the creation of designs from concept to print production/electronic delivery phase, working daily with the account representatives and content providers
• Delivering design solutions within production scheduled timeframes and within budget constraints
• To assist in the preparation of design solutions within the guidelines of the Prudential’s corporate identity, across a broad range of print, electronic communications
• To provide leadership, consultation and design advice to members of the Creative Services team, as well as to colleagues in ILI Marketing and throughout the organization.
• To prepare visual concepts for internal and external executive presentations
• To negotiate fees and purchase photography and illustration after consultation with the Director, Print Production and Design
• To art direct commissioned artists to ensure concepts are clear, work well- executed and deadlines met
• To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, Design Print Production; ie, administration, staff management and planning
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
The Creative Group - Pine Brook, NJ
The Creative Group - Fairfield, NJ
Director of Marketing
The Creative Group - Woodbridge, NJ
Locate this job: