Apply on Company Website
Marketing and Client Services Executive Assistant
Prudential Real Estate Investors (PREI) is the real estate investment management business of Prudential Financial. PREI is comprised of fund management centers in the US located in Madison, New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. Globally, PREI has offices in Munich, London, Singapore, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, and Hong Kong. PREI's specialized operating units offer a broad range of investment opportunities and investment management services in the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. PREI's Principles of Business include doing the right thing, building bridges, valuing our people and working to win; we also place high importance on sustainability.
As of March 31, 2012, PREI managed over $51.3 billion in gross real estate assets ($33.4 billion net) on behalf of over 480 clients worldwide and ranks among the largest real estate investment managers. For more information, please visit http://www.prei.com.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide general administrative support for a Senior Marketing Principal as well as one or more additional Marketing and Client Services employee(s) (telephone, typing, scheduling, compiling meeting materials, photocopying, catering, vouchers, and supplies).
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements and handle expense reporting.
- Work with Marketing Principals to maintain and update Customer Relationship Management database.
- Assist with quarterly contribution/distribution activity for several open-end funds, including capital contribution and distribution notices to investors.
- Assist with a variety of special projects.
- Assist in preparing responses to ad-hoc requests involving client reporting, investment performance reporting, audit verifications and various other requests from clients, custodial banks, third-party administrators, and investment consultants.
- Assist with the production of internal presentations and client events.
- Handle telephone and/or written contact with clients and external/internal executive level associates.
- Work with Client Services to distribute client communications and portfolio reports to clients and prospects of Principals on a regular basis.
- Work together - as a team - with administrative support for the Department, including providing backup support when needed.
- Open and distribute mail, including confidential, high priority and follow-up items.
- Apply for and maintain Insurance producer licenses in each state for Marketing Principals.
- File licenses, in house, and copy internal compliance on renewal certificates.
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.
- Must have practical business experience.
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Technologically "savvy".
- Strong initiative, good judgment, and attention to detail.
- Excellent partnering skills - must be a team player.
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Positive, "can-do" approach to work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, meeting planning, and project management skills.
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to learn and use Pivotal, client relationship management database.
- High level of proficiency with software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to compose routine letters and emails.
- Flexibility to work overtime if necessary.