Apply on Company Website
This position provides direct pre-sales support to the market facing resources from a participant experience and communications and education perspective, including the Retirement Security Education (RSE) Vice President, Directors and Consultants. Key objectives include: Serve as Communication and Education (C&E)project manager for all Request for Proposals for deals $35mm and greater, from an initial RFP assignment through to sales finals and site visits. Align closely with RES Consultant, Sales, First Impressions and Marketing to ensure all C&E presentation materials are developed and delivered in a format consistent with newly developed and evolving participant experience story for Prudential Retirement. Facilitate the preparation of the RSE Consultant to ensure excellence in execution in all Finals and site visits. Position also serves as C&E project manager for second sale opportunities in Key Account plans that involve participant experience and Communications and Education sales opportunities. In this capacity, align closely with RSE Consultant, Key Accounts and Marketing to ensure all C&E presentation and sales deliverables are met. Provide strategic insight and execution regarding the development of new, efficient, sustainable, differentiating business processes that support RSE Consultant-related deliverables in the sales process.
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all Communications and Education pre-sales coordination and preparation for new sale opportunities greater than $35mm. Personal assignment to new RFP's, to support the RSE Consultant by project managing pre-sales meetings and communications; evolution and execution of material development in concert with Sales, RSE Consultant, Marketing, and First Impressions, and ensuring the timely execution of deliverables through early stage to sales finals and site visits. Support the RSE Consultants with the coordination, development and execution of C&E deliverables for second sale opportunities in Key Account plans that involve participant experience and C&E sales opportunities
- Ensure that the participant experience "story" is used consistently and diligently in all pre-sales and second sale presentations. Partner closely with RSE Management, Marketing and Sales in the development and refinement of Prudential Retirement's new and differentiating participant experience messaging.
- Instrumental in developing the methodology and sustainable process around service offerings and pricing, in partnership with key internal stake holders, to support core and enhanced services in new business, and existing business C&E deliverables.
- Lead the development of a stream-lined, efficient and sustainable business process to support RSE Consultant-related deliverables in the sales process, including but not limited to - responsibility for maintaining a complete, organized and accessible library or repository for all participant experience and C&E related materials, campaigns, case studies, enterprise service capabilities, creative capabilities - and associated templates and supporting documents.
- Serve as initial point of contact for internal inquiries regarding RFP input, marketing content revisions, and participant service capabilities for the broader organization. Responsibility also includes gathering and evaluating win/loss feedback pertaining to C&E, to inform and influence the evolution of the participant "story."
- Serve as RSE point of contact for client site visits related to participant experience or C&E. Responsibilities include involvement in the development of site-visit process, protocol and "experience," coordination with and preparation of RSE Consultant and other RSE site visit participants, along with key internal stakeholders, regarding site visit deliverables; and participation in site visit presentations as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Series 6 at hire and ability to obtain Series63 within 120 days of hire
- Experience with demonstrated project management skills with the ability to capably manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years of Retirement industry and/or financial services industry experience
- Ability to direct, moderate, influence and negotiate with multi-functional groups
- Exemplary relationship management and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicting and competing demands, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to help shape a new business department, and comfortable with working in a team environment with a high level of collaboration and innovation.
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point required. Experience with Pruforce, IMFP, SMART or the ability to learn quickly a plus.