Apply on Company Website
Prudential Agricultural Investment Group (PAIG) is a business within Prudential Mortgage Capital Company (PMCC), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. Leveraging a 100 year history in agricultural lending and equity/real estate management services, Prudential's agriculture business provides lending and equity management services in the agribusiness sector throughout the United States.
PAIG currently has a $2.9 billion debt portfolio with regional offices located in Fresno, CA, Roseville, CA, Orlando, FL, Memphis, TN, and Lisle IL. PAIG is actively seeking a highly-motivated and seasoned professional to join the company's Debt business operations. This position will be located in Fresno, CA and will report directly to the Southwest Regional Vice President.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- With oversight from Southwest Regional VP, manage all aspects of loan origination process, including presentations to senior management, debt structuring, pricing strategy, transaction negotiation and closing, and due diligence review
- Perform marketing activities for business development with prospective borrowers while maintaining and building enduring relationships with existing clients
- Work with Senior Management and Staff on a wide variety of assignments, including cash flow modeling, risk analysis, agriculture real estate valuations and the use of proprietary internal "quality rating" models and loan templates
- Masters degree in Agribusiness, Food and Resource Economics, Business, Finance or related preferred but not required.
- At least 10 years experience in agricultural lending with a reputable financial institution or related field with emphasis on real estate markets, analytical work, marketing and loan origination, including a quantifiable track record in business development in the agricultural arena.
- Computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with an extensive team.
- Proven ability to develop, cultivate, and manage high quality relationships with existing and potential clients.