Apply on Company Website
reputation for innovation and award-winning products and service,
Prudential Annuities is a growing and dynamic organization. We are
headquartered in Shelton, Connecticut, with other offices are
located in Hartford, CT, Newark and Woodbridge NJ. With
Prudential, you'll be part of a diverse workforce within an IT
community that's respected for delivering high-tech solutions, and
helping to achieve our common goal - to become the undisputed
leader of guaranteed retirement income solutions. Your career
should be an exciting work in progress, full of new experiences and
opportunities for growth. Prudential Annuities offers its IT
professionals access to a variety of resources for professional
development-so you can take your career at The Rock® wherever you
want it to go.
As a senior
member of the technical staff manages the direction of current
Programs & Projects. This position is a major contributor
to the success of mission critical, complex, typically large, major
systems projects and innovations. Utilizing and in-depth knowledge
of an SDLC including technological alternatives and
directions, business systems and requirements, conducts or directs
analyses and reviews of technical and business requirements.
Recommends innovations which enhance IT Project Management
practices, methods & our SDLC and/or provide a competitive
advantage to the organization. Gathers and/or provides feedback to
project management on design issues which could impact scheduling
and allocation of resources.
Project Management Certification wiithin specified timeframe if not
- IT Program Management of large, complex technology projects
- Financial accountability of the Program
- Action oriented with SDLC deliverables
- Adopt and adhere to the standard AIT project
- Own and manage Program project plan, Risk and Issue
- Ensure SDLC toll gates are adhered to
- Manage Program Scope, budget, scheduling
- Program and Project risk & issue
- Ultimate accountability for successfully delivery of
Program and projects within the program
- Oversight of other IT Project managers matrixed into
- 8+ years of IT leadership experience in roles of increasingresponsibility and complexity.
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Proven experience in leading technology deliveryprojects and programs, including functional leadership of teamsconsisting of solutions engineering, business analysis, systemsanalysis, design, development, testing
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinker.
- 3+ years in IT Program Management required
- PMI or Project Management Certification required
- 10+ years of experience in InformationTechnology required
- 4 year degree preferred