Apply on Company Website
- Serve as a lead for product marketing initiatives for the Prudential Annuities Product Marketing Team; drive and manage a large number of Product marketing projects and initiatives to maximize sales efforts across all sales channels.
- Develop product positioning, sales ideas and supporting marketing literature for all new optional benefit and product related launches.
- Collaborate with marketing management, investment management and sales to develop marketing programs, materials and deliverables.
- Serve as a "Product Expert" and reviewer for materials created by all members of the marketing department and business partners to ensure consistency of message and technical accuracy.
- Ensure all projects meet established deadlines.
- Strong team player who can work closely and collaboratively with individuals from a variety of departments including Print/Fulfillment, Project Managers, Graphic Design, Legal/Compliance, Project Leadership, Product Development, Actuarial and Sales.
- Results-oriented, driven professional with 5-10 years of experience in the financial services industry; variable annuity experience preferred.
- Proven ability to create high-impact marketing materials, sales stories and sales tools.
- An independent, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated writing skills, and strong copywriting skills desired.
- FINRA Series 6 desired; will be required within 3 months of hire.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.