Apply on Company Website
- Utilize strong labor market expertise to identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop customized/robust sourcing strategies that are creative and innovative.
- Execute against sourcing strategy and assess the productivity and results of various sourcing channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Employee Referrals, Society of Actuary).
- Build talent communities and pipelines of talent for identified functions (Actuarial, Marketing, Sales) and key positions that meet immediate talent needs as well as longer range needs.
- Meet standard measurements of success for sourcing.
- Utilize advanced searching and mining techniques including Boolean search, Google, Web 2.0 social media to uncover high quality underutilized talent pools.
- Leverage internal and external networks, referrals, social media (web 2.0 sources/tools), research and market/competitive intelligence to identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct a thorough prescreen of all prospects prior to presenting to recruiters and/or hiring managers for consideration. Assess each prospect’s true interests and aspirations and match to Prudential’s talent needs.
- Present qualified prospects to Recruiters for consideration with candidate summary and profile or resume.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with prospects of high interest with regular reach outs/calls.
- Maintain all appropriate tracking in Contact Management System as well as Talent Acquisition System and any other required systems or databases.
- Use well honed prospecting and outreach skills that prospects respond well to which result in high engagement and response rates.
- Capture and leverage key intelligence from each prospect interaction to generate additional leads, networks and pipelines.
- Proactively generate leads from employee networks to identify high-quality prospects.
- Partner with Recruiting Relationship Managers, Recruiters and business partners to understand the business unit, functional and candidate requirements and to ensure full engagement and alignment on current and future talent needs.
- Participate in engagement/intake meetings with Recruiter, HR and Hiring Manager as needed.
- Partner across Staffing on operational, system and reporting issues.
- Foster and cultivate an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork between Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Consult with recruiters to provide advice on sourcing strategies for single or multiple positions. Provide informal coaching and mentoring to recruiters to continue to build the sourcing skills across the Staffing function by conducting workshops/training sessions to up-skill recruiters on sourcing techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a senior Sourcing or Recruiting role in a Corporate recruiting environment or agency setting utilizing a variety of recruiting resources and approaches including social media, research, cold calling, internet searches and networking.
- Track record of performing well against quotas and sourcer metrics.
- Strong technical sourcing and research knowledge and expertise
- Excellent interview, assessment and selection skills
- Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Strong coaching/training skills.
- Proficient with web based recruiting systems, internet tools, direct sourcing methods as well as MS Office