Apply on Company Website
This position supports Prudential's Corporate business continuation (BC) systems. Responsibilities include:
- Participates in technical studies and evaluations of business requirements and technological alternatives, and recommends appropriate BC planning, testing and execution systems solutions.
- Provides direction and guidance to programming support areas.
- Evaluates and implements complex software modules and applications, which may affect the entire system, multiple systems applications and BC plans.
- Prepares communications, documentation and conducts classes on systems and enhancements.
- Consults and provides guidance to client and data processing personnel.
- Participates in helpdesk support.
- Supports response for BC exercises and real events.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- 5+ years business related experience
Experience with Crystal Reports and relational database concepts is a must have
- 2+ years experience with Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery
A working knowledge of business continuation and disaster recovery concepts and best practices
Highly developed interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
Strong time and project management skills that include the ability to manage simultaneous projects.
The ability to work independently and in a team environment
Fluent with all MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SunGard LDRPS and NotiFind strongly preferred
A college degree is strongly preferred