Apply on Company Website
Under direction of the Customer Service Manager,
responsible for the day-to-day operations for a pension
disbursement quality review team.
- Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates workflow for quality
review functions to meet operational requirements. Supervises
a team of 7+ people; to include recruiting and selection support,
and performance management.
- Acts as backup to core production team's supervisor
responsible for call center, payment processing, and participant
maintenance functions to meet operational requirements.
- Handles escalated participant phone calls.
- Responsible for coordinating activities to ensure the
unit meets its overall Service Level and Quality standards.
- Develops annual performance objectives for staff and
continuously monitors procedures.
- Recognizes and recommends operational
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of
organizational policies and procedures.
- Monitors calls through silent and side-by-side
monitoring to ensure that performance and compliance standards are
- Completes weekly and monthly unit reporting
- 5 years experience in a customer service driven industry.
- 2+ years supervisory experience over a minimum of 5to 7 people required. Financial services industry supervisoryexperience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and personnel managementskills.
- Customer focus and service orientation isessential.
- Exceptional relationship building abilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with alllevels of an organization from line processors to executiveleadership.
- Ability to support, evaluate and drive changeproposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; written andverbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently exceed deliverables in a highvolume production environment
- Must possess ability to work independently and withinthe team to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degreeof accuracy
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive,resourceful, and able to exercise sound judgment
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office 2007 Suite(particularly Word and Excel)
- 4 year degree or 4 years of equivalent job experiencerequired.