Vice President, AIT Portfolio Management Job Listing at Prudential in Shelton, CT
The Vice President of IT Portfolio Management is the leader of the Business Office of the Annuities Technology AND Service Channel Technology Organizations; which includes oversight, governance, metrics, reporting, administration, and tracking of the technology organizations IT Portfolio. Functions including:
- Govern Overall Technology budget of 100-120mm annually.
- IT Demand Management - prioritization and initiation of all BAU and Initiative work coming into IT
- IT Vendor Management of all technology vendor purchases and ongoing maintenance of software, staff augmentation, SAAS contracts and SOWs; contract compliance and SLA mgmt.
- Resource Capacity and Workforce Management of the 600 + technology resources which includes `300employees and `300 on/offshore and domestics.
- Management and Governance of the IT Sourcing office - our various on/offshore resource providers & oversight and management of the two annual offshore visits.
- SEPG - Software Engineering Process Group - leadership and governance of IT achieving Gartner Level 3; including alignment to Cobit, CMMI and ITIL ensuring a cost and process efficient IT organizations (Annuity and SCT).
- Participation on the Business Project Prioritization Committee.
- AIT Communications Management - ongoing development and operations of all enterprise communications including monthly IT newsletter, Intranet Site, organizational changes, rewards and recognition programs, monthly business metrics and management reports.
- Development, support and operations of AIT Portfolio tools - EPIC: including resource time tracking and forecasting, monthly Project Estimate at Complete financial tracking, APPTIO: Financial and Application Total Cost of Ownership tool.
- Management and Administration of the Technology Records Management Function.
- Management and Administration of technology space management for all five IT sites (Hartford, Shelton, Woodbridge, Newark, FTW, Scranton.
- Management, Governance and Tracking of all technology resource hiring and transitions - including full time employees, on/offshore resources, domestic consultants.
Four year college degree preferably in computer science or management information systems, or a related field.
10+ years experience with managing staff, preferably virtual associates domestically and offshore.
5+ years experience managing expenses for a large department.
5+ years experience with vendor management.
Knowledge in application development and IT processes such as SDLC, ITIL, CMMi, etc.
Ability to translate technical concepts into business terms
Comfortable managing large budgets and investigating variances as they pertain to running an IT shop
Understand the cost structure of delivery applications and building infrastructure.
Ability to negotiate as they are the principal point of contact with many technology and technical staffing vendors.
Ability to partner and influence internal business partners
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Middletown, CT
View similar jobs:
Design and Development Engineer
Kelly Services - North Haven, CT
Market Development Sales Rep
Cintas - Branford, CT
EMC - Fairfield, CT
Locate this job: