VP, Asset Management Job Listing at Prudential in Dallas, TX
Prudential Asset Resources (PAR) is one of the largest commercial and multifamily mortgage servicing firms in the nation. Prudential Asset Resources leverages Prudential's 125-year commitment to the commercial real estate market as well as Prudential Mortgage Capital Company's broad line of commercial mortgage finance products, in order to serve both Prudential and other third-party investors.
Prudential Asset Resources is seeking a Vice President to run the Asset Management division of PAR. This position will be located in Dallas, Texas and will report to the President of PAR.
The incumbent will be responsible for the oversight and performance of the Asset Management Team and will work closely with the Directors and Team Managers and their staff to achieve results. S/He will work with the head of PAR to develop and implement organizational changes and processes to support and meet corporate goals and objectives. The incumbent will also work with Portfolio Managers, Originators, Closers and others within the Prudential Mortgage Capital Company to ensure superior customer service is delivered to borrowers and investors.
· Participate in the PAR Management Committee, helping to provide direction and guiding principles for the entire organization.
· Structure the Asset Management group in the most effective way to make sure borrowers and investors receive superior customer service.
· Provide risk analysis through the due diligence process and work with rating agencies.
· Provide oversight to the Directors on complicated borrower credit issues.
· Provide guidance to Directors and Managers in the hiring, evaluating, training and motivating of the Asset Management Team members
· Provide coaching to Directors and Managers in managing the performance of team members and in giving constructive feedback to help improve people’s performance.
· Mentor asset managers and develop training program for incoming associates throughout Asset Management.
· Ensure teams are in compliance with Company credit guidelines, internal policies and procedures, and industry standards
· Review current processes and develop and implement processes as appropriate to improve productivity, efficiency and customer service.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Real Estate jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Counsel Real Estate and Business Transactions - TRT
Omni Hotels - Irving, TX
Associate Asset Manager
Prudential - Dallas, TX
Prudential - Dallas, TX
Locate this job: