Driver-07 Job Listing at PV Transport in Hatfield, PA
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
Deliver products to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have all the correct invoices for each customer.
- Pre-trips the truck and checks the load before leaving.
- Must have complete control of equipment and product at all times.
- Makes sure the correct product is delivered to the right customers.
- Writes out charge or credit slips in case of any mistakes.
- Picks up returns at customers.
- Must drive safely and treat customers with courtesy.
- Unloads any pick ups and returns upon returning to the docks, unless otherwise instructed.
- Post-trips the truck.
- Turns in any cash or checks that were picked up at customers on a daily basis.
- Fills out the proper paper work.
- Maintain a good safety record.
- Must communicate with the dispatch office daily for the next day's assignment.
Requirements Schedule: Monday to Friday variable hours.
- Mininum 1 year trucktor trailer experience.
- Must meet all Federal and State DOT Requirements.
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting.
- Must be able to operate both electrical and manual pallet jacks.
- Must be willing to work flexible and long hours along with unloading turck.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Valid CDL License is required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Operations Supervisor-Part-Time-UPS Freight
UPS - BENSALEM, PA
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time - Flatbed
Ryder - Langhorne, PA
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
Ryder - Boothwyn, PA
Locate this job: