Apply on Company Website
Finance, Computers & Information Technology
Quantlab is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a large-scale quantitative trading operation across a wide range of global financial markets. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions.
We are seeking an experienced Senior IT Recruiter to recruit developers, network engineers, and systems engineers. Our ideal candidate has strong intellectual curiosity, passion for finding “needle in the haystack” information, excellent collaboration skills and a methodical approach to finding top talent. Excellent technical abilities and a strong desire to succeed are essential. Please note that this job is located in our Houston, TX office (our headquarters).
- Three to seven years of proven experience in researching job requirements and recruiting technology candidates nationwide (esp. C++ developers, network engineers, systems engineers)
- Demonstrated expertise with creative sourcing anda variety of recruiting tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, User Groups, university alumni job boards, blogs, social media and Google searches
- Demonstrated experience using applicant tracking systems to:
- Create jobs and post them to job boards and networks
- Create and update candidate profiles
- Gather interview and testing feedback from interviewers
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field
- Ability to quickly and expertly build relationships with candidates, provide strong candidate management and create an excellent, professional recruiting experience for candidates and the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning about technology and finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Strong track record of working independently in an organized and methodical way
- Proven ability as a self-motivated (proactive), detail oriented, results-driven team player
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and web applications
- Technology Recruiting experience in the financial industry (invesment banks, hedge funds, prop trading)
- Campus recruiting experience
- Major in Human Resources, Marketing, Public Relations or Technical field
- AIRS Certification and LinkedIn Recruiter Certification
- Prior experience at a trading or high technology firm
Quantlab Financial is a very successful proprietary trading firm (similar to a hedge fund, but no outside investors, so we are much more stable), established 15 years ago, and we invest heavily in the latest technologies, seeking to optimize performance and minimize latency throughout our trading systems. Quantlab is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a large-scale quantitative trading operation across a wide range of global financial markets. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions. We offers a top-notch compensation package -- including an aggressive pay-for-performance bonus program, generous medical and paid time off benefits, relocation subsidies that may be cashed-out and an informal, small-company work environment.
Why Quantlab Financial is a great place to work:
• Technology and Scientific Research are key to our success. We attract talented people who bring novel solutions to trading, from quantitative modeling employing high performance computing to sophisticated programming and ultra-low latency systems and networks.
• Our business casual environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous improvement.
• We value our employees' happiness, offering everything from excellent compensation and benefits to sporting events and theater tickets, and perks such as free daily catered lunches and free weekly professional massages.
Why we choose to live in Houston: Quality of Life
• Forbes ranks Houston #1 for highest income relative to cost of living (as of July 2012).
• Houston is the 4th largest city in the country and an international economic hub that serves as a significant job creator.
• Enjoy living in Houston. It's not what you think. Come see the eclectic Houston you've been missing, from the creativity of a vibrant arts community and theater district (the 2nd largest in the U.S.) to a fantastic variety of restaurants, events and activities:
Forbes says Houston is the coolest city in the U.S. to live (as of July 2012).
Houston offers arts, theater, nightlife, restaurants, sports and so much more.
See more of our jobs at www.quantlab.com