Quantlab Financial, LLC is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a large-scale quantitative trading operation across a wide range of global financial markets. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence and one of the pioneers in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions.
We have built an exceptional company, and we're looking for an exceptional candidate to join us as a Senior IT Recruiter or an additional Recruiting Manager to recruit for roles primarily in our Technology team.
- Three to seven years of proven experience in researching job requirements and recruiting technology candidates nationwide(e.g. network engineers, operations engineers, and systems engineers)
- Demonstrated expertise withcreative sourcing anda variety of recruiting tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, User Groups, university alumni job boards, blogs, social media andGoogle searches
- Vendor management and managing recruiting agency relationships
- Ability to understand objectives and specific requirements of a variety of hiring managers. An exceptional customer service orientation.
- Marketing/Social Media experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field
- Ability to quickly and expertly build relationships with candidates, provide strong candidate management and create an excellent, professional recruiting experience for candidates and the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning about technology and finance
- Recruiting experience in the financial and computer technology industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Strong track record of working independently in an organized and methodical way
- Proven ability as a self-motivated (proactive), detail oriented, results-driven team player
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and web applications
- Must be passionate, determined, and have intellectual curiosity
- Must have the ability and desire to work collaboratively within the Recruiting team, HR and with internal clients
- Must have the flexibility to experiment with novel solutions and the determination to test assumptions and conventional methods
- Corporate Recruiting and Recruiting Agency experience
- Technology Recruiting experience in the financial industry (investment banks, hedge funds, prop trading)
- Website development (content development)
- Major in Human Resources, Marketing, Public Relations or Technical field
- AIRS Certification and LinkedIn Recruiter Certification
- Prior experience at a trading or high technology firm
About Quantlab Financial:
Quantlab Financial is a very successful proprietary trading firm (similar to a hedge fund, but no outside investors, so we are much more stable), established 16 years ago. We invest heavily in the latest technologies, seeking to optimize performance and minimize latency throughout our trading systems.
Why Quantlab Financial is a great place to work:
Technology and Scientific Research are central to our business and key to our success. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of technology, from high performance computing (HPC) clusters attached to petabytes of storage, to ultra-low latency hardware (FPGA, RF, servers and switches), to highly optimized operating systems, and applications developed in-house. Quantlab attracts very talented and collaborative people who bring fresh and interdisciplinary solutions to trading. Our business casual environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous improvement.
Benefits and Perks:
- Liberal paid vacation, attractive bonus structure, and generous 401k company match
- Fully paid health insurance premiums for individuals
- Free catered lunches every day with snacks and beverages provided daily
- Weekly in-house professional massages
- Tickets to sporting and theater events
- Casual dress
- Game room
- Company events, often including employees' families. Recent events include The Blue Man Group, Top Golf, the Houston Rodeo, Houston Zoo picnic, and our annual holiday party.
Why we choose to live in Houston: Quality of Life
- “Texas is the place to be” by New Geography (December 2013)
- Time.com states “10 Reasons Texas Is Our Future” (October 2013)
- “17 Facts That Make Houston the Best City In America” by Business Insider (May 2013)
- Houston was named “2012‘s coolest American city” by Forbes Magazine (July 2012)
See more of our jobs at www.quantlab.com