Locate this job
The Crewmember is responsible for serving our customer the Perfect Box. He/she must work fast and with a sense of urgency, while being friendly to the customers. The Crewmember is responsible for the cleanliness of the restaurant. He/she must remember to have fun and portray the Cane's Culture to all customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares Food - Ensures that all food and drinks are prepared and served perfectly according to Company standards, the Perfect Box
- Greets Customers - Greets all customers with sincerity; provides friendly service to everyone who visits Cane's; informs customers of basic product information upon request; maintains a presentable appearance to the customer
- Processes Customer Orders - Works the register system to receive orders from the customer; places all orders accurately
- Maintains Cleanliness of Restaurant - Works hard to keep the inside and outside of the restaurant clean by using "clean as you go" practices; follows cleaning checklist; keeps restaurant and stations clean and sanitary at all times
- Ensures Safety - Follows the guidelines of the Perfect Safety Box to ensure the safety of themselves, other crew and the customer
- Follows Attendance Policy - Reports to work at the scheduled time; when unable to report for scheduled shifts, adheres to the attendance policy to ensure that the shift is covered
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a crewmember to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow directions
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
Basic reading and math skills required
Apply on company website