Senior Project Manager Job Listing at Razorfish in United States of America
Senior Project Manager
Job ID 12076
Location US-NY-New York
Posted Date 1/22/2013
Category Delivery Management
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Email this job to a friend
More information about this job:
Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries (Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It''s a big challenge, but it''s a big Internet, and there''s work to be done.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Delivery team.
The Project Manager provides structure and overall vision on our projects. This individual is the deliverables manager for client project work. They will interface with client marketing, technical, and product management to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements. As a primary member of the account team, the Project Manager is responsible project deliverables. In addition to the project responsibilities, this person may be asked to participate as a member of the pre-sales team.
* Work with the pursuit team to complete RFP’s project scoping, sizings and pricing estimates
* Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations
* Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project Charters, budgets, project plans, issues logs and change orders etc.
* Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
* Manage and control project scope and the change control process
* Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget
* Conducts internal project team meetings and distributes meeting notes to the project team
* Manages the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget
* Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
* Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
* Excellent Organizational, written and communications skills
* Proven team-building skills
* Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
* Experience in strategic planning and execution
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
* Strong, recent experience managing projects end-to-end (budgets, scheduling, etc.)
* In addition, ideal candidates will have hands-on integrated marketing experience.
* At least 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
* At least 2-5 years of project management experience
* At least 2-5 years experience managing projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
At Razorfish, the Internet is not a hobby. Technology is not something we dabble in. And digital design is not a sideline while we create print ads or television commercials. We were born digital, passionate about blending art and science, about defying the edge of what is possible. We got to be #1 because we believed -- and still do -- in the power of the Web to transform lives, and brands.
Do you share our passion? Apply to this position, or drop us a line to tell us about yourself.
This is a full-time opportunity.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Principal Project Manager
Invensys - United States of America
Operations Manager II - IHG Army Hotels - Fort Drum
IHG - Fort Drum
PSG Management / Sales Training Program (Floorcovering)
Sherwin-Williams - United States of America
Locate this job: