Investment Banking Associate - Leverage Finance Job Listing at RBC in New York City, NY (Job ID 48031)
Job Category: Investment Banking Job Type: Full Time Employment Type: Permanent Pay Type: Salaried Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt Work Hours/Week: 40 People Manager: No Work Environment: Office % Travel Required: 0-25 Province/State/County: New York (US-NY) City: New York City Address: 3WFC Requisition ID: 48031
The Global Investment Banking division of RBC Capital Markets is looking to add an Associate to the Leverage Finance team, based in the New York office.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transaction execution, new business presentations and meetings, and other such duties.
- Work with Analysts in development of pitch books and related client materials.
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business.
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities.
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly.
- Bachelors degree and MBA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting.
- Minimum of two years investment banking experience.
- Solid understanding of capital markets and spreadsheet modeling.
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; strong knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teaming skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels of organization.
- Must maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Series 79 63 licensed.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Investment Banking jobs in New York Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Investment Banking Analyst - ECM
RBC - NY
Algorithmic Quant Strategist, VP
RBC - NY
Locate this job: