Manager, Modeling and Segmentation Job Listing at Redbox in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald's restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com. Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com.
Manager, Modeling and Segmentation
The Marketing Analytics team is looking for a Manager, Modeling Segmentation who will be responsible for uncovering insights from the Redbox customer database which translate into actionable solutions to advance Marketing goals and the Redbox business. As a member of this team you will assist them in performing a number of analytic functions to support Marketing and CRM teams which include but are not limited to; developing tactical predictive models, behavioral tracking of customer segments through a lifecycle of acquisition, activation, and retention and identifying and executing customer research projects including research design, survey development, and analysis of results
To be successful in this position you must possess an understanding of basic marketing CRM channels (email, direct mail, SMS) and understanding of how statistical model solutions serve to optimize relationship marketing to customers.
This position is located in our Oakbrook Terrace IL facility and reports to the Director, Marketing Analytics.
- Conduct data reduction, segmentation and predictive modeling projects in SAS using techniques such as, CHAID, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and Logistic and Linear regression.
- Create robust dependent variables for modeling from research survey and transactional database data.
- Perform ad-hoc queries and analysis in support of marketing and business objectives.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and basic data manipulation to audit and assess data quality.
- Proactively contributes ideas for new projects, streamlining existing processes, and enhancing Redbox analytic methodology.
- Conduct in depth custom analytics to answer key business questions about customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time and tasks in an organized and professional manner.
- Understanding of common database structures and familiarity with 3rd party overlay data
- Ability to extract needed datasets for analytics and modeling
- Must be able to develop predictive models and segmentation solutions for use in a SAS Campaign Manager production environment
- Knowledge of employing QC metrics for production model scoring to ensure accuracy of model input and output
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic organization with minimum supervision with good judgment and sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required in Statistics, Econometrics, Behavioral Sciences, or related field; Master's degree strongly preferred in the same disciplines.
- 5 - 7 years of relative experience preferably in applied predictive modeling experience using SAS.
- Forecasting as well as experience with both SQL and SPSS a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
F&O Client Services Representative
J.P. Morgan - IL, Illinois
J.P. Morgan Chase - IL, Illinois
MB Underwriting Team Mgr - Mortgage Banking
Chase - IL, Illinois
Locate this job: