Apply on Company Website
At Regions, our Credit Review Analyst will conduct credit risk assessment by analyzing individual loan transactions for risk rating accuracy, policy compliance and prudent credit risk management practices. Qualifications
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess individual loan transactions for risk rating accuracy, underwriting quality, and compliance with bank policy, regulatory guidance, and prudent lending standards.
- Monitor risk in assigned units and portfolios in accordance with Credit Review procedures and with limited supervision.
- Participate in examinations performed by Credit Review. This may include Horizontal Reviews that cross Lines of Business and Geographies.
- Develop open lines of communication with Line, Credit, and Credit Review management.
- Provide objective risk assessments and elevate observations, risk issues, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Participate in special projects and respond to special requests.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of credit review procedures, sound lending practices, credit policies, and regulatory requirements.
- College Degree (BA or BS) required. Major in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
- Strong credit risk analysis skills developed through three or more years experience in relevant disciplines such as commercial lending, credit administration, credit review, or regulatory agency.
- Prior credit review, regulatory, or consulting experience preferred.
- Highly motivated self starter with good organizational skills, problem solving abilities, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work individually as well as within a team environment. PC proficient including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability and willingness to travel. Approximately 20-25% travel required.
- Commercial Credit experience preferred.