Marketing/PR Intern Job Listing at Registry Stop in Albany, CA
Why would you want to intern with us?
- Learn about what working at an early stage startup is like and valuable skills for growing your own business.
- Get connected with many valuable people that will allow you to grow your network
- Hands on skills within your field
Some key skills you will learn are:
- Utilizing automation to make working more efficient, such as through Mechanical Turk
- Effectively setting and analyzing metrics through Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- How to optimize sites and content through A/B and Multivariate testing to increase conversion
For a little more about us:
We're a recently launched in December gift registry site. We're initially targeting wedding registries and plan to expand focus on baby registries in the near term. We're different from typical registries in that we integrate with traditional in store registries (Macys, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Williams Sonoma), but we also allow guests to shop for the best price.
To this point marketing and press has been very organic. Despite only organic marketing, we've been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal and several popular wedding blogs.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Product Owner, V.me Consumer Destination Site
Visa - Foster City, CA
Communication Specialist - Writer
The ScottsMiracle-Gro Company - Novato, CA
Critical Path Marketing Intern
Critical Path - San Mateo, CA
Locate this job: