Locate this job
We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work per diem for our company in Riverton, WY. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Play an important part in helping our residents to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords: SLP, SLP-CCC, Speech Therapist, ST, Speech-Language Pathologist
Apply on company website