Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in Corte Madera, CA (Job ID restorationhardware-4670)
Consumer Products, Retail
Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst
Location: CA - Corte Madera - Home Office (HDQ)
Department: 946 - Product Sourcing-Intl Ops
Job Function: Sourcing & Quality Assurance
Employment Duration: Full Time Only
RESTORATION HARDWAREis one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Restoration Hardware is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. Our business is fully integrated across our multiple channels of distribution,consisting of our stores, catalogs and websites, www.restorationhardware.com and www.rhbabyandchild.com.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
At Restoration Hardware we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration Hardware is looking for aCORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ANALYSTfor ourSourcing Department.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
The Corporate Social Responsibility & Compliance Analyst supports the Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) & Compliance Team through daily execution. The Analyst will have keen attention to detail, be highly self motivated, and mature and professional communication skills. They will also need to be an expert at multi-tasking, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and employ exceptional time management skills. The ideal candidate also should be comfortable with issue management, cross-functional communication and engagement, work well in a team environment, and have passion and excitement about solving problems.
Corporate Social Responsibility
* Interact daily with vendors, factories, third-party audit companies, RH Shanghai Team, RH Sourcing & Product Integrity (“SPI”) Team, Flatworld India Agent Team, Merchants, and Product Development regarding CSR factory audits.
* Coordinate the scheduling of CSR factory audits.
* Receive and review CSR factory audit reports and corrective action plans.
* Ensure proper and timely escalation of CSR factory audit findings to CSR & Compliance leaders and appropriate cross-functional partners.
* Ensure that CSR factory audit reports, corrective action plans and re-audit reports are filed electronically in an organized fashion allowing fast and easy retrieval.
* Prepare and present CSR factory audit progress reports for CSR & Compliance and cross-functional partners.
* Analyze of CSR factory audit data by vendor, factory, country, province, business line, etc., for trends and insights, present findings to CSR & Compliance leaders and cross-functional parents and implement changes.
* Support the work of the RH CSR Committee in the areas of CSR, Compliance, Sustainability & Philanthropy.
* Special projects as assigned by CSR & Compliance leaders.
* Interact daily with RH SPI Team, RH Shanghai Team, Flatworld Team, vendors and third-party testing companies regarding product testing, packaging testing, and product regulatory compliance issues.
* Review all new items with SPI Team, Merchants & Product Development to determine which should be tested, what level of testing is needed and who should conduct the testing.
* Receive and review product test reports and give direction on resolution of test failures.
* Ensure that product test reports are filed electronically in an organized fashion allowing fast and easy retrieval.
* Ensure that product test results are logged into testing tracking tools.
* Prepare and present product testing progress reports to cross-functional partners.
* Analyze product, testing data for trends and insights, present findings to CSR & Compliance leaders and cross-functional parents and implement changes based on analysis.
* Create, publish and continuously improve product and packaging requirements.
* Special projects as assigned by CSR & Compliance leaders.
Job Related Competencies:
* Live and teachOur Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
* Prepare various management reports and ability to effectively communicate CSR factory audit results and product testing results upwards.
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is energized by constant change.
* Excellent data & analytical skills and a strong detail focus.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills; must have an ability to manage deadlines.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a service approach.
* Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project skills are important; a comfort level with MS Access is a plus.
* Familiarity with AS/400 platform a plus.
* Familiarity and comfort level with Mac OS a plus.
* Basic understanding of SKU and systems interface architecture a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* One to three years of business analysis or Supply Chain experience, preferably in a retail, distribution, or a consumer packaged goods organization.
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Estimating Assistant - East Bay- Stable Growing Company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Hayward, CA
IT Change/Problem Analyst I
Robert Half Technology - San Ramon, CA
CARE COORDINATION RN CASE MANAGER
OfficeTeam - South San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: