Employment Specialist Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in Ohio Customer Service Center, OH
Consumer Products, Retail
Location: OH - Ohio Customer Service Center (OHCC)
Division: Customer Service Centers
Department: 920 - Ohio Call Center
Job Function: Distribution Centers
Employment Duration: Full Time Only
RESTORATION HARDWAREis one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Restoration Hardware is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. Our business is fully integrated across our multiple channels of distribution, consisting of our stores, catalogs and websites, www.restorationhardware.com and www.rhbabyandchild.com.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
At Restoration Hardware we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration Hardware is looking for anEMPLOYMENT SPECIALISTin ourOhio Call Center.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
The Employment Specialist job entails providing leadership and direction for the sourcing and recruiting initiatives, including initial sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and overall administration of the program.
* Posting and advertising open positions
* Representing the company at all job fairs
* Developing and maintaining good relationship with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources
* Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid section and job related criteria
* Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews
* Preparing and maintaining job documentation, job evaluation, and company salary structure systems
* Writing ads and posting open positions, drafting offer letters for new hires
* Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions
* Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork
* Recommending, developing, and scheduling development and training courses
* Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees
* Providing research and statistical information to staff in collecting, preparing and analyzing the information for use in implementation of new sourcing initiatives
* Understand and lives to Restoration Hardware Core Values
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills
* Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
* Good professional appearance
* Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
* Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
* Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods and procedures
* Bachelors degree with specialization in Human Resources preferred
* Three to five years verifiable recruiting experience in a high volume environment
* Strong knowledge of PC applications
* Bachelors degree preferred
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Cleveland, OH
View similar jobs:
Chase - OH, Ohio
Landscape CAD Drafter and Office Work
Klein's Lawn and Landscaping - Hartville , Oh
Fine China Manager
Bed Bath & Beyond - Beachwood, OH
Locate this job: