Executive Assistant Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in Corte Madera, CA
Consumer Products, Retail
Location: CA - Corte Madera - Home Office (HDQ)
Department: 917 - Executive
Job Function: Administrative & Executive Support
Employment Duration: Full Time Only
RESTORATION HARDWAREis one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Restoration Hardware is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. Our business is fully integrated across our multiple channels of distribution, consisting of our stores, catalogs and websites, www.restorationhardware.com and www.rhbabyandchild.com.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
At Restoration Hardware we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration Hardware is looking for anEXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
* Heavy scheduling and calendar management
* Compile documents, meetings and presentations
* Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
* Create and maintain spreadsheet files
* Prepare expense reports
* High level of confidentiality around corporate, associate, personnel and research matters
* Extensive and complicated travel management
* Manage directed and routine external customer emails/correspondence
* Partner closely with Executives and other Executive Assistants
* Strong organizational skills to manage computer files, hard copy files, product organization and overall Executive Management competencies
Job Related Competencies:
* Live and teach Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
* Proactive–must be able to take charge of situations with out being asked.
* Problem solving–must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully while maintaining confidentiality.
* Interpersonal skills–must maintain confidentiality; must remain open to others' ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things.
* Team player–must work well with many differing personalities and with many different levels within the organization (from C level to assistant levels).
* Written communication–will edit work for spelling and grammar and must be able to interpret written information.
* Prioritization–must prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
* Quality control–must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
* Adaptability–must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Organized–must be able to manage a multitude of projects in a systematic and organized way. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with minimal direction. Examples of organizational skills required during interview process.
* Sense of Urgency–must have leadership qualities, a strong sense of urgency, and be someone who takes initiative to get things done.
* Confidentiality–must be able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion.
* Leadership–May direct and lead the work of others. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Creativity–a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Flexibility–must be flexible in order to work longer hours as needed.
* Communication–must be able to effectively communicate your needs with your leader.
* Must be advanced in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc (Proficient in MS Office 2007)
* Familiarity with Mac is a plus
* 5-10 years experience supporting an executive and their team in an organization (retail industry preferred)
* Associate's Degree Preferred.
* Examples of organizational skills required during interview process. Organization and ability to juggle multiple projects is key in this role.
RESTORATION HARDWARE is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply. To apply on-line or for additional information, please visit our website: www.restorationhardware.com.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Executive Administrative Assistant
J.P. Morgan Chase - CA, California
Administrative Assistant III
Talentburst, Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Talentburst, Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: