Human Resources Manager Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in Ohio Distribution Center, OH
Consumer Products, Retail
Human Resources Manager
Location: OH - Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC)
Department: 919 - Human Resources
Job Function: Human Resources
Employment Duration: Full Time Only
RESTORATION HARDWAREis one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Restoration Hardware is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. Our business is fully integrated across our multiple channels of distribution, consisting of our stores, catalogs and websites, www.restorationhardware.com and www.rhbabyandchild.com.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
At Restoration Hardware we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration Hardware is looking for aHUMAN RESOURCES LEADER (MANAGER) for ourOhio Call Center and Distribution Center teams.
We believe leaders lead and don't accept status quo, not just "manage" and move thing about.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
The Human Resources Manager will support both theCall Center and Distribution Center in West Jefferson, Ohio. They will be responsible for driving our values, business needs, and company culture through leadership training and development, staffing and orientation, policy development and implementation, employee relations, investigations, benefits administration, focal review process facilitation, compliance with federal and state laws employment and safety laws, safety program oversight and project assistance for Operational leaders.
* Ensure the proper communication of all policies, procedures and programs
* Investigate and resolve employee relations issues
* Manage recruiting and retention programs forCall Center and Distribution Centerpositions
* Oversee the administration of the attendance and Leave of Absence programs
* Administer new hire orientation program
* Manage the focal review process
* Ensure employee files and documents are kept current, accurate and confidential
* Conduct supervisor and manager development and training on company policies and procedures
* Ensure compliance with all federal and state employment and safety laws
* Develop internal safety programs
* Act as a liaison to Corporate Headquarters
* Special projects as needed
Job Related Competencies:
* Live and teach Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
* Strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
* Expects accountability to come with autonomy
* A bright, creative individual who is business savvy and demonstrates good judgment
* A casual professional, comfortable with themselves, confident but not arrogant, who is energized by bright coworkers rather than being intimidated by them
* Mature, grounded, and serves as a resource to others
* Results oriented
* Open minded and not complacent; proactive; detail-oriented and organized
* Willing to roll up their sleeves and do work themselves as well as be part of a team
* Works in collaboration with others
* Gracefully handles stress and finds strength in appropriate change
* Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently
* Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook
* Passionate about Human Resources
* A minimum of 5 years of human resources management experience preferably within acall center or distribution centerenvironment. Retail experience is a plus!
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills in planning, staffing and organizing are essential
* College degree preferred
* Familiarity with HRIS and MS office suite
* Knowledge of federal and state employment and safety laws and regulations required
* Will gain others’ respect and trust
* Ability to influence people
* An individual who is observant, tuned to the pulse of the organization, and willing to speak up and take risks for the good of the whole
* An individual that will make educated, thoughtful decisions before taking a proper course of action
* Respect for diversity and individuals
* Someone who is focused on what is right rather than who is right
* Ability to build strong trusted advisor relationships
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Toledo, OH
View similar jobs:
Manager Human Resources
Newell Rubbermaid - Perrysburg, OH
Human Resources Generalist
Penn National Gaming - Toledo, OH
Learning & Development Specialist II
Medical Mutual - Toledo, OH
Locate this job: