Inventory Control Associate Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in North East DC, MD (Job ID restorationhardware-4479)
Consumer Products, Retail
Inventory Control Associate
Location: MD - North East DC
Division: Distribution Centers
Department: 830 - Baltimore North East
Job Function: Distribution Centers
Employment Duration: Full Time Only
RESTORATION HARDWAREis one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Restoration Hardware is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. Our business is fully integrated across our multiple channels of distribution, consisting of our stores, catalogs and websites, www.restorationhardware.com and www.rhbabyandchild.com.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
At Restoration Hardware we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration Hardware is looking for anINVENTORY CONTROL ASSOCIATEto work in ourDistribution Center IC Department.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for ensuring that inventory activity and balances are accurately recorded in the system(s). The inventory system provides critical information about each physical and system location, this information is then used by stores, planners and others to make critical business decisions. The Inventory Control Associate is required to perform the day-to-day functions that ensure timely and accurate recordkeeping. This person supports other departments in planning and executing special projects or initiatives, fielding inquiries and resolving inconsistencies. This position reports to the Inventory Control Manager who may amend these responsibilities as considered necessary.
* Key team member for cycle counts and full physical inventories
* Research and resolve inventory inaccuracies
* Complete reporting on all inventory adjustments made
* Complete audits of internal processes to ensure SOP compliance
* Identify and resolve problematic picking tasks (those that have not been picked/packed/shipped within specified aging parameters)
* Perform and record outbound audits on the shipping dock
* All other duties as assigned
Job Related Competencies:
* Live and teachOur Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously
* Must be self motivated, able to work independently and as a team member\
* Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
* Ability to easily communicate with all levels of management
* Ability to adapt/openly accept change
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
* Advanced Excel skills required
* AS400 experience desirable
* MS Access experience helpful
* Must be able to operate Radio frequency (RF) equipment
* Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse/ distribution environment
* Detailed knowledge of distribution inventory control processes
* Lift Experience
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
Federal - Communications & Training Analyst
Accenture - Washington, Dc, DC
AvalonBay Communities - Merrifield, VA
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Montgomery County, MD
Locate this job: