Stock/Lead Stock Associates, Castle Rock Outlet Job Listing at Restoration Hardware in Castle Rock, CO
Consumer Products, Retail
Stock/Lead Stock Associates, Castle Rock Outlet
Location: CO - Castle Rock (634)
Division: Outlet Stores
Department: Outlet Locations
Job Function: Retail Gallery Stores - Design/Sales/Stock
Employment Duration: Full Time or Part Time (All In Store Positions)
This is not a job. It’s a way of life…
We believe “this is personal”; the perfect candidate is not seeking a job, but a lifestyle that ignites their passion and is visible in their thoughts and actions. They have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation) and believe it is a foundation for all their decisions.
AtRESTORATION HARDWARE, we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to elicit laughter as well as inspire those around us. This is more than our way of finding and selling products; it's a way of life we highly recommend.
Restoration Hardware is looking forStock & Lead Stock Associates. Please indicate in your cover letter if you're looking for FT or PT employment.
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our Outlet. They have an innate leadership talent and are committed to educating others. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace a start up mentality. They embody the style movement. They have a refined taste, a sense of style and discerning eye for luxury, and a passion for design.
* Live and breathe Our Core Values.
* Receives shipments in a timely manner to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
* Maintains stockroom department categories by stocking merchandise on appropriate shelves to maximize efficiency.
* Properly tickets all merchandise in preparation to be received onto the sales floor.
* Packs all client ship-outs professionally and appropriately to avoid breakage.
* Ensures all client ship-outs are shipped within 24 hours of purchase.
* Regularly assists sales team with clients.
* Maintains inventory integrity.
Job Related Competencies:
* Live and breathe Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
* Ask questions, seek clarity, and dare to come up with solutions.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills.
* Follows safety guidelines by keeping hallways, corridors, and elevators clear of merchandise.
* Must have an understanding of our assortment.
* Follows all safety procedures insuring personal safety and the safety of others.
* Consistently follows all company policies and procedures.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly throughout the day.
* 1+ years retail experience.
Commitment, Not Complacency
“We believe there are three types of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who let things happen to them. The successful ones make things happen.”
Who are you?
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Speech Language Pathologist Jobs in CO
Soliant Health - Colorado, CO
Safelite AutoGlass - Boulder, CO
2nd Shift Production Worker
PDS Technical Services - null, CO
Locate this job: