Field Technician Job Listing at Rite Aid in Pittsburgh, PA
Position ID# 22310
# Positions 1
Category Corporate - Information Services
Store # ..
More information about this job:
The primary purpose of this position is to troubleshoot, install, and support store computer systems and electronic equipment so as to maximize store operations and minimize downtime. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
* Log, update, and close service calls within the Retail Automated Customer Service (RACS) system.
* Maintain a sufficient inventory of replacement and spare parts for adequate service of store and field equipment
* Respond to all priority pages within stated Service Level Agreements (SLA), and schedule all other work within stated service levels
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues reported by corporate associates within a geographical area. Problem resolution skill required = Basic.
* Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on computer systems and peripherals
* Assemble, install and ensure reliability of front-end and pharmacy computer systems and electronic equipment for new, relocated, and acquired store and field office locations
* Assist with troubleshooting and installations within other geographical areas as required.
* Interact with regional office associates to coordinate the schedule of equipment installation and troubleshooting for store and field locations within the region’s geographical area.
Experience / Requirements:
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
* Minimum age of 18 years old to travel for business purposes.
* Ability to pass drug test.
* Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
* Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
* Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
* Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
* Ability to work day or evening hours.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
* Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
* Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
* Typing speed of 40 WPM.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft®Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and UNIXÒ.Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
This position requires a valid driver’s license for business travel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year of experience in computer installation and a minimum of one (1) year of experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
View similar jobs:
Belcan - Saxonburg, PA
Warehouse Associate & Driver
Safelite AutoGlass - Sewickley, PA
Operations Analyst I - Pittsburgh, PA
Citizens Financial Group - Pittsburgh, PA
Locate this job: