Overnight Co-Manager Job Listing at Rite Aid in Jackson Heights, NY (Job ID riteaid-22846)
Position ID# 22846
# Positions 1
City Jackson Heights
Category Store Associates - Co-Manager
Store # 10596
More information about this job:
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Complete the duties and responsibilities of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
• Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store.
• Provide leadership and development for associates by communicating career opportunities, providing regular performance feedback, and demonstrating RAPTAR (Recognition, Appreciation, Praise, Treat Associates Respectfully) behaviors.
• Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
• Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
• Ensure the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
• Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise and ice cream (where applicable) for the store.
• Merchandise the seasonal aisle and non-seasonal, basic, and seasonal end-caps.
• Ensure all merchandise is set up according to plan-o-grams received from the corporate office.
• Execute weekly sales ads and price changes.
• Process recalled, damaged, and transferred merchandise.
• Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid distribution centers.
• Check vendor deliveries to verify vendor invoice information; enter the invoices into the accounts payable system.
• Prepare the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor and in the stock room is in order and easy to access.
• Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement.
• Utilize Staffworks software to complete the associate work schedule.
• Remain knowledgeable of the One-Hour Photo department and film processing, if applicable.
• Assist the Pharmacy department when there is a high volume of customers.
• Request store maintenance when required.
• Assist with the general maintenance of the store, both inside and outside.
Experience / Requirements:
In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
At least two (2) years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
J.P. Morgan Chase - New York, NY
Temp-to-Perm Exec. Assist. Position at Long/Short Equity Fund
Solomon Page Group - New York, NY
Senior technician - 50% travel - NY, NJ, PA
Robert Half Technology - Eatontown, NJ
Locate this job: